Just over a half pound of pure beeswax goodness! Perfect for making your own candles, salves, massage or anything else you can think of. Why use beeswax? 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax is harvested from the lush wildflower fields bordering the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Alfalfa clover gives thier beeswax a country goodness and sweet, rich honey fragrance. Also:
- Beeswax candles produce negative ions that attract positive ions. But, positive ions aren't so positive. They're the pollutants such as dust, odours, toxins, pollen, mold, bacteria, and viruses that are floating in the air. Beeswax neutralizes the pollutants and the simply fall to the ground. The dustier your home, the more "black debris" you'll find deposited in the wax around the wick.
- Burning a beeswax candle in the bedroom for a half hour before sleep helps produce a more restful sleep.
- Beeswax is a safe, valuable fuel - one of the purest known - and it burns slower and cleaner than paraffin, therefore it's cheaper to use.
- Beeswax is virtually smokeless and dripless when used properly (see below).
- Beeswax burns with a golden halo and is significantly hotter than paraffin.
- candles listing beeswax as an ingredient may contain as little as 30% beeswax. If it doesn't state on the label "100% pure beeswax" it probably isn't.
Please note: image is of candles, not the wax block.